Tristar Medical Group industrial health focuses on proactive and preventative health care initiatives.
Talk to us about how your company can gain the benefits from using the latest in digital technology to provide comprehensive and cost-effective industrial healthcare onsite, including:
- Occupational Health
- Industrial Medicine
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Onsite Visits
- WorkCover & Injury Management
Tristar Medical Group understands that good health in the workplace is imperative for productivity. This is why we have a dedicated industrial medicine component.
- Pre-employment screening and medicals
- Executive medical (male & female)
- Onsite Visits
- Work Cover
- Mental health/employment assistance program
- Aviation medicals
Occupational Health / Industrial Medicine
Tristar Medical Group understands that health and wellbeing in the workplace are imperative for productivity. This is why we have a dedicated industrial medicine component. Industrial medicine is concerned with keeping people well at work and returning people to work within optimum timeframes.
The majority of our clinics are open 7 days a week, which allows greater access to our medical services for our corporate clients.
It is designed to look after the welfare of employees both physically and mentally. Qualified doctors at Tristar Medical Group can advise on workplace safety, prevention of occupational injury or illness, assess workplace fitness and assist to manage employees return to work and rehabilitation following the employee suffering a workplace injury or illness.
Occupational health is a discipline designed to assist industry to manage absenteeism and presenteeism for the benefit of both the employee and employer. Investing in occupational health programs will achieve a healthy, productive and motivated team.
As an extension of our industrial medicine option, we have the capacity to deliver an Employee Assistance Program(EAP) Arrangement.
Tristar Medical Group EAP can deliver the following:
- Employee and significant other counselling
- Critical incident debriefing and stress management
- Mental health awareness workshops (designed to keep staff at work and functioning at optimum levels)
- Fitness for work assessments
- Corporate coaching/managing challenging staff
- Managing workplace conflict
Our staffing cohort includes Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Mental Health Nurses and Social Workers.
Pre-Employment Screening & Medicals (PEM)
- Full medicals
- Trucksafe medical
- Spirometry medical
- Hearing medical
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Respiratory assessment
- Audiometric testing
- Musculoskeletal assessments
- Functional assessment
- Fatigue assessments
- Assessments of workplace
- Bulk vaccinations
- Case conference with RTW coordinator and supervisor
- Ergonomic workstation assessments
- Wellness clinics and skin checks
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Lung function testing (Spirometry)
Work Cover and Injury Management
Tristar Medical Groups WorkCover and injury management services can assist in the prevention, initial treatment, and return to work coordination. Our clinics are fully capable of evaluating and managing most work-related injuries. Injured workers have access to a team of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals to ensure an integrated and prompt return to work.
For further information on any of our corporate services please contact our corporate services department on 03 5022 5800.